LOUISVILLE, Ky., Oct. 18, 2023 — DEWALT®, a Stanley Black & Decker brand (NYSE: SWK) and leader in total jobsite solutions, today presents the brand’s latest outdoor battery-powered equipment and tools at Equip Expo 2023, one of the largest annual events for the professional landscape community, in Louisville, Kentucky.
At this year’s show, DEWALT will showcase its Ascent™ Series commercial zero-turn mower and the product’s new features, with attendees having the opportunity to test drive and experience the mower and its comprehensive electric ecosystem for the first time. As part of the full ecosystem, DEWALT will highlight its growing resources to support landscapers in the electrification of their businesses. In addition, several other new products will be showcased at the brand’s indoor (5116) and outdoor (8060D) booths.
“With an extensive line of battery-powered tools and the greatest crossover compatibility of any brand, DEWALT is leading the charge in total battery-powered landscape solutions for pros who need the next level of power, reliability and efficiency,” said Christine Potter, President, Outdoor for Stanley Black & Decker. “At DEWALT, we are committed to providing our customers with an extensive portfolio of products and features that boost productivity and effectiveness of their businesses and operations.”
At this year’s Equip Expo, the brand is featuring the newest products in this lineup. They include:
- Ascent™ Series Commercial Zero-Turn Mower & Ecosystem: Attendees can test drive the Ascent Series commercial zero-turn mower with Crossover Technology and demo its electric ecosystem, which includes H-E-2™ High-Efficiency Deck Cutting Technology, PowerEquip™ battery system and the GroundCommand™ web app. In addition, DEWALT will highlight a variety of customizable charging solutions, including a sample charging trailer, to help landscapers make the transition from gas to electric.
- 60V MAX* Brushless Cordless 14 in. Top Handle Chainsaw: Available for demonstrations at both the indoor and outdoor booths, attendees can experience the 60V MAX* 14 in. Brushless Cordless Top Handle Chainsaw for themselves. Ideal for tough tree pruning, the chainsaw cuts through an 11-inch log up to 35% faster than a 35cc gas chainsaw. ** The chainsaw will be available in winter 2023.
- Next Generation of DEWALT Battery Mowers: The next generation of DEWALT battery mowers will be available in four models – two 2x20V MAX* and two 60V MAX* units – in spring 2024. This family of mowers is completely redesigned from the battery up, featuring a new deck design, dual-blade system and LED dashboard for real-time monitoring.
- 21 in. 60V MAX* Brushless Single-Stage Snow Blower: Recently launched in September, the 21 inch 60V MAX* Single-Stage Snow Blower is DEWALT’s first snow blower. DEWALT designed the snow blower for professional results with the ability to power through tough snow, clearing up to 16 parking spaces*** on a single charge.
- 60V MAX* Brushless Low-Noise Blower: The 60V MAX* Brushless Low-Noise Blower features a compact design and foam for quiet operation but still delivers results powerful enough to tackle tough clean-up and clear stubborn debris. The blower will be available in spring 2024.
- DEWALT Pressure Washers: Three new, professional-grade pressure washers will debut at this year’s show. They are: the 3000 Max PSI† 1.1 GPM†† Pressure Washer, the 2x20V MAX* XR® Cordless 1600 MAX PSI††† Pressure Washer, and the 60V MAX* 1000 PSI††† Power Cleaner. All three models will be available in spring 2024.
To learn more about DEWALT products, please visit: www.dewalt.com.
*Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts and 60 volts. Nominal voltage is 18 and 54.
**Using DCB609 battery on Maple, compared to Stihl MS201TC 35cc Gas Chainsaw
***Per charge, based on 9'x18' average parking space size in 3"-5" snow depth, using (2) DCB612 batteries. Results may vary depending on environmental conditions.
†When used with 15 degree nozzle.
††When used with 15 degree nozzle on boost speed.
†††When used with 15 degree nozzle on high speed.
DEWALT, a Stanley Black & Decker brand, is obsessed with how users work in the real world and is relentlessly pursuing total jobsite and landscaping solutions. By incorporating its latest technology and industry innovations, DEWALT is leading the charge for the jobsite of the future and pioneering the next generation of outdoor equipment. DEWALT products. GUARANTEED TOUGH®. For more information, visit www.dewalt.com or follow DEWALT on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
About Stanley Black & Decker
Headquartered in the USA, Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) is the world's largest tool and outdoor company operating manufacturing facilities worldwide. Guided by its purpose – for those who make the world – the company's more than 50,000 diverse and high-performing employees produce innovative, award-winning power tools, hand tools, storage, digital tool solutions, lifestyle products, outdoor products, engineered fasteners and other industrial equipment to support the world's makers, creators, tradespeople and builders. The company's iconic brands include DEWALT®, BLACK+DECKER®, CRAFTSMAN®, STANLEY®, Cub Cadet®, Hustler® and Troy-Bilt®. Recognized for its leadership in environmental, social and governance (ESG), Stanley Black & Decker strives to be a force for good in support of its communities, employees, customers and other stakeholders. To learn more visit: www.stanleyblackanddecker.com.
Stanley Black & Decker